Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Kony 2012: Part II" is restricting people's feelings

Kony 2012, the viral video that was about Ugandan War Lord Joseph Kony which was created by USAID centric group Invisible Children has yet again created another U.S. Government Propaganda film.

The Sequel of Kony 2012 has many hypocritical messages, just like the first film. They state that we should help "End the War", by making our own country go to war.

This film shows one thing though, they do not want any other people in their Propaganda Group turning psycho.

The Sequel of Kony 2012 has the dislike button disabled (trust me I tried about 10 times) and has the comments disabled (I was going to write, that I disliked the film). (I am betting they have did this, because the Kony 2012 Viewers have all woke up and relized this is a big time Propaganda Project.)

Here is the Psy-Op Film "Kony 2012: Part II"

No comments:

Post a Comment